1) Try to complete more than 1/5 of a liver cleanse. Super gross but they keep me calm and Zen!
2) Consider taking metabolism booster for thyroid. Way better than going on that stupid “medical diet that screwed up my metabolism to begin with by allowing only 500 calories a day!
3) Get to that holistic dentist and see which mercury fillings are the troublemakers!
4) Continue guiding others so that they can be the healthiest they can be.
5) Keep accepting that when others cannot be happy for you it’s not about you, it’s about them. Send those negative thoughts love and show them on their way!
6) Learn how to do craniosacral bodywork, light touch and meridian healing – they sound life changing. Who am I kidding - they sound cool!
7) Remind myself often of all my blessings – I sure do have a lot of them.
8) Grow seeds inside this year before planting them in the garden – it would be nice to have more than 2 cantaloupes. Knowing the garden grows what you need, let’s shoot for less yellow stuff! Yellow = Magnesium = The Relaxer = Have fun and go easier on self!!! Claire doesn’t care if you sing karaoke pitchy, the dog doesn’t care if you only walk one mile instead of four, etc.
9) Kiss my handsome husband more often. This way when he sings and plays guitar in public he’ll keep dedicating Bruce Springsteen’s She’s the One to me.
OK, while that one may seem like just a shameless plug for him since he will be playing out more in 2016, Iridology class taught me the importance of how we live, love, eat, drink and feel. Being low in Manganese, The Love Element, is something I’ve been working on fixing. Bottom line: Life is too short to not tell those we love that they are loved.
What about you? What’s on your list this year? Is getting healthy or staying healthy naturally on that list? If so, don’t let this year start off like the rest. I'd love to hear what you have planned for this upcoming year. Just click on the word "Comments" below.
Feel like you want to make the change by educating and empowering yourself to make the right choices but are unsure how to make your goals a reality? Please know that no question, goal or resolution is too big, small, silly or scary. Reach out to me when you’re ready and together we'll make 2016 the year you become healthier and happier!
Contact Karen by clicking the contact link and sending her a message. You can also email her directly at email@example.com or by calling 517-554-8471.